The rise of competing businesses can make it challenging to stand out in San Jose. To make a significant difference, business owners are putting more effort into creating a better customer experience.
Building a positive customer experience can happen in different ways. Mural wallpapers can help you create a space where customers feel comfortable and at ease with your business.
What Are Wall Murals?
Traditionally, covering your business walls required painting over them. However, wall mural experts in San Jose have found a more innovative way to create wall designs without using any paint. Custom printed vinyl adhesives can now be applied directly on wall spaces to change their look.
Custom wall murals make it easy to transform any blank, empty wall space into an impressive piece within your facility. Since these are digitally printed, you have an endless array of design options to choose from.
Before searching for wall murals “near me,” it is crucial to choose a sign maker that can do the job right the first time. Sings Unlimited has years of experience producing effective sign solutions for San Jose businesses. Learn more about wall murals today by giving us a call!
Request a Quote
Advantages of Wall Murals for Your Business
- They Make a Bold Statement: Nothing makes a better statement than covering your entire wall with attractive images and graphics. Walking into a store with 3D wall murals leaves a lasting impression on your customers.
- They Help Boost Your Brand: Incorporate your business logo and brand theme on your walls. Because of how impressive decorative wall murals are, it is the perfect way to build brand identity in San Jose.
For example, you can showcase your company’s journey to success on your walls. This can make customers more engaged with your business and become more familiar with your brand.
- They are Effective Advertising Materials: Removable wall murals are a great asset to any retail store. It can be used to turn wall spaces into indoor billboards without damaging the surfaces they’re applied to.
- They Help Promote a Positive Workplace Environment: Wall murals for office spaces can help you create a positive work environment. Creating a large wall mural with your company’s mantra or photos of company events can foster teamwork and unity in the workplace.
Uses of Wall Murals
Mural printing is a convenient way of changing up your San Jose indoor spaces. Since they are printed off-site, there is little to no disruption of regular work hours when installing them.
Office wall murals are used in more corporate settings. Here are some ideas to transform office wall spaces:
- A display of the company’s mission and vision.
- Abstract works of art that inspire creativity.
- A collection of positive words to inspire your team.
- Nature and other scenery that fosters a calm and relaxing environment.
Retail stores in San Jose also make use of custom printed wall murals for advertising purposes. These can be used to:
- Showcase new products and services.
- Advertise ongoing deals and promotions to influence customers’ buying impulses.
- Create a photo-op space that makes customers talk about your business with their friends or on social media.
Home office wall murals also help transform rooms into productive home spaces. With the rise of work-at-home setups, these are an easy way to create a comfortable workspace.
San Jose's Most Trusted Wall Mural Company Near You
Create a memorable space that customers want to come back to with exciting wall murals. Signs Unlimited offers high-quality, durable vinyl wall adhesives that can help your business make a statement.
We only use the best vinyl material and advanced technology to produce vibrant designs that last years. Contact us today with your wall mural needs, and we’ll give you a FREE quote!
Frequently Asked Questions
Wallpaper is designed to be more subdued – it creates an ambiance, but it doesn’t necessarily attract your attention. It is also primarily used indoors. Wall murals are works of art that command your attention.
Wall murals are not permanent. With the right tools and a little patience, they can easily be removed and replaced with something else. It’s a great way to make sure that an environment always stays looking as fresh as possible.
The amount of money you will pay for a wall mural will vary depending on several factors, including the type of material that you’re using and the overall size of the mural itself. For the best results, it’s recommended that you contact the team at Signs Unlimited so that you can get your free quote today at 1-408-844-4756.
Wall murals can be made of a few different types of materials that you can choose from depending on your needs, including but not limited to ones like mylar and vinyl. Which one is most appropriate will ultimately come down to the characteristics of the space in question.
Yes, murals can be printed. This is one of the benefits of going with this approach as opposed to something like wallpaper – they can be customized with virtually any design that you want.
Printing a large mural requires special equipment, so it’s always important to do so in conjunction with a partner like Signs Unlimited. We can print any sized wall mural that you need without issue.
Wall murals do not need to cover the entire wall. They can be fully customized to take advantage of whatever space you would like.
As the name suggests, this is a wall mural that has been printed on high-quality vinyl material. The benefit of this is that it is long-lasting, and it also has a unique texture.
Yes, you can remove wall murals. You simply peel the material down from the corner and continue to gently pull until the entire unit has come off the wall.
Wall murals are very easy to put up and indeed the process is not that dissimilar to wallpaper. It is arguably easier to stick to the surface that they are intended for by design. It is best practice to have your custom wall mural provider install your murals.
If you’d like to find out more information about the major benefits that wall murals bring with them, or if you’d just like to discuss your own needs with someone in a bit more detail, please don’t delay – contact us today.